PERSONAL BRANDING WORKSHOPS AND CORPORATE WORKSHOPS/EVENTS
Personal Branding workshops and Corporate events
STYLE AND YOUR PERSONAL BRAND WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
The Style workshops are one of my most loved services, it's a fun and interactive way to learn about style whether it be with your best friends, book club or as a team building exercise for your company.
The Style Workshop is Price on Request (fill in the form below) the duration 2/3 hours (minimum 5 participants) Below you will find a description of this service.
FOR OUR BROCHURE OR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR STYLE WORKSHOPS PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
The Personal Stylist Darlene Bayley creates a fun and relaxing atmosphere where the ladies can de-stress and ask any questions... The workshops are informative, interactive and insightful.
THE STYLE WORKSHOPS ARE PERFECT FOR
- Book Clubs
- Hen's parties
- Birthday celebration
- Team building
- Mothers groups
- Best Friends
HOW DOES IT WORK
The workshop will be hosted in a chosen venue and tailor-made to suit your requirements.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- About your body shape
- What colours and styles suit you
- what to buy and where to shop
- How well your existing clothes fit
- What your style personality is
- Knowing when to tailor or toss your clothing.
- The art of accessorising
And a whole lot more
YOUR PERSONAL BRAND IN A CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
The Corporate Workshop is Price on Request (fill in the form below) the duration specific to your requirements. Below you will find a detailed description of the service.
FOR OUR BROCHURE OR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR CORPORATE STYLE WORKSHOPS PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
Corporate Workshops and Events
These workshops and events can be tailor made to your specific requirements as not everyone has the same brand vision or mission for their company.
THE CORPORATE WORKSHOPS ARE PERFECT FOR
- Team building
- Spoiling staff for a special event - Secretaries day
- Teaching staff the fundamentals of Corporate wear/smart business wear
- Empowering staff to have confidence to make the sale
- Teaching staff how to work with a small budget and still look presentable
WHAT WILL THE ATTENDEES LEARN (Depending on time allocated and brief)
- The importance of personal grooming and good posture
- The most modern and flattering patterns and styles in corporate wear (trousers, skirts, jackets or dresses)
- The principles of colour
- How to mix and match shirts, ties and trousers for men
- How to mix tops and bottoms and how to accessorize for women
- Visual slimming tips and tricks
- How to create a versatile and functional wardrobe
- What to look for when shopping for business wear
- What to steer clear of or style blunders
And a whole lot more these events can be tailor-made to fit in with your companies mission and values and branding.